Registration opened January 10, 2018, click button above to begin your registration.
Mari-Tech is the annual conference of the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering (CIMarE). Held annually since 1976, this premier, national event is the only one of its kind in Canada. It is a great opportunity to learn about the latest developments, touch and feel the most modern technologies, and network among highly talented peers.
If you are a marine professionals involved in the design, building, maintenance and operation of large ships, and other marine vessels, you will benefit from this important annual gathering of expertise. Mari-Tech 2018 Technical Conference and Marine Exhibit will offer a rich agenda of relevant technical presentations, a bustling exhibition hall, nourishing activities, and ample opportunities for networking.
What’s included ?
- Access to PSPC B2G “one on one” sessions (details)
- Access to Conference Sessions including: Keynote Lectures, Oral Presentations, Poster Sessions
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Lunch
- Daily coffee breaks
- Printed Program
- Welcome Reception at the “Sticky Wicket”
- The opportunity to network and liaise with industry leaders and maritime colleagues
- G2B one-on-one sessions
What’s NOT included ?
About the Public Services and Procurement Canada sessions
The federal marine procurement outlook and information sessions, on the afternoon of Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at the Victoria Conference Center, are free to attend, and open to the public.
The subsequent B2G (Business to Government) one on one sessions, on Thursday, April 19, and Friday, April 20, are free to attend, but you must be a registered delegate of Mari-Tech 2018.
To attend either events, you are required to register with PSPC, through their event’s website, at Eventbrite.
- Click here to register for the Outlook sessions – Wednesday April 18, 2018
- Click here to register for the B2G sessions – Thursday and Friday, all day
before February 18
after February 18
after March 18
The Victoria Conference Center is located at:
Not a member of the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering (CIMarE)? Why not become one, visit our national website for various personal and corporate membership options.